Our aim is to engage with student and parents in the local community.
Ujima encourages students to achieve their full potential academically, economically, socially and emotionally.
With this encouragement, our aim is that these young people will be inspired to achieve the best for themselves, their families and their community and in turn will inspire others .
- 1 to 1 and small group tutoring.
- Build confidence and self esteem.
- Work with parents and carers.
- Support parents with their queries regarding their child’s education.
- Increase links with the local community.
- Break down barriers to learning.
- Support research into the complexity of African Caribbean children’s achievement within the school system.
- Ujima seeks to meet the specific needs of every child that walks through our door.